Everyday we see at least 5 new faces in the RoosRoast shop or at our stand at the farmer’s market each week. Today we were stoked to meet Joseph Leary, a barista at a Starbucks here in Ann Arbor. Joseph ruled. Him and his coworkers at Starbucks love RoosRoast. Here’s why:
Here’s what we came up with in a five minute brainstorm:
1. Mary Ann’s fresh, LOCAL, heavenly baked goods. She’s bringing us fresh scones, banana bread, cinnamon walnut cake….this babe is on a roll and we sell out of her stuff faster than she can bake!
2. The tattoo covered freak barista girl who is finally back.
3. It’s the place everyone in Ann Arbor has told you about but you haven’t been able to find
4. It’s a deep local experience. You will hear swear words and see hugging all in the same minute. You’ll also see Gerald climbing on chairs to get to his coffee…
5. RoosRoast is your escape from Ann Arbor cafe’s overcrowding!
6. People swarm for the Washtenaw Dairy donuts that are made fresh every morning
7. OUR COFFEE RULES.
Expand your mind and come relax at RoosRoast with some Starbucks employees. The one thing we can guarantee besides amazing coffee, is amazing conversations. Come see us!