Here’s our big news: RoosRoast has expanded! We tore down a wall, added an arch, new furniture and a wrap around bar. It happened one deliriously late night, thanks to a modest amount of bourbon and the likes of Bill Barker, Rob Daly and Teddy Prokos.
Ah, good fortune! Donald Harrison of 7cylinders studios happened to catch it all on film.
Still classic RoosRoast style, we just have more wall-to-wall room to let the crazy out!
Here is our Grand(er) Opening Bullet Point Summary of all the bad ass things about our expansion:
- Low sugar, whole grain pastries to go with rich RoosRoast coffee choices, masterfully prepared by our very own Keri AKA Spice Girl. (Hurry because they sell out each day.)
- Synergistic Roos community table, coming at you straight from the Roos Family childhood home
- More prominently-positioned moose antlers for enhanced “cool factor.”
- Skinny pants couch (what does that even mean?)
- Local potters’ Fetish Mug Shelf for people with a mug fetish and those who love them.
- Revamped t-shirt display.
- An extended, wraparound bar for easier access to therapy sessions administered by our top-notch baristas, as well as interactive pour-over watching
- Holiday gift idea options to fuel your giving spirit
So when you’re completely burned out from corporate shopping or you just need to prepare for the holiday hustle, trust RoosRoast for authentic, deep local options and choices with great people to help. We have light roasts. We have dark roasts. We have totally unique triple shot long pulls.
Thanks, and see you soon!